12 Volt 1/4 Inlet/Outlet High Pressure Shut Off Valve
Features and Specifications:
- NEW! Engineered to operate in less-than-normal conditions such as dirty or wet gas, and harsh environments.
- NEW! Fill-through capability, returns to normal use. Features high performance valve seat. Significantly reduces wear.
- NEW! Operates up to 6,000 PSI @ 12 & 24 Volts. Rated up to 3,600 PSI. NEW! Wire strain relief protects wiring from excess vibration.
- 12 Volt 1/4 Inlet/Outlet High Pressure Shut Off Valve
- Rated working pressures up to 6,000 PSI with bubble-tight leakage down to 40 PSI.
- Only 1.0 amp nominal draw at 12 VDC.
- Engineered for heavy duty performance.
- Encapsulated coil.
- Pilot operated valve has .200 orifice for ample flow even at low tank pressures.
- Compatible with a wide range of gaseous fuels and other common media including C.N.G. Extensive test data available.
- Ambient temperature rating -40°F to +250°F. Rated for use on fuel, air and other media.
- Superior quality construction, corrosion resistant – solid brass, plated steel, anodized aluminum.
- All valves are date coded.
- Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown.
- Safety Rated