12 Volt .100″ Orifice Inline Filter Shut Off Valve
Features and Specifications:
- Rated working pressure, 312 PSI.
- 100,000 cycle tested.
- Lightweight, compact design features filter and shut-off valve in one unit.
- Mounts directly onto regulator inlet.
- High performance filteration capability with replaceable filter.
- Resin impregnated cellulose element rated at 40 micron nominal.
- Bonded ceramic magnet traps fine metallic particles.
- Ambient temp rating -40°F to +250°F.
- Rated for fuel, air, and other media.
- Orifice size .100″.
- Superior quality construction, corrosion resistant – solid brass, plated steel, and anodized aluminum.
- All valves are date coded.
- Every unit 100% tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown.
- Easy installation – 1/4″ male pipe outlet.
- Safety Rated