- Rated working pressure, 312 PSI.
- Compact design, with a 10 year history of reliable performance.
- 100,000 cycle tested. Extensive test data available.
- Minimum draw – less than .75 amp, 12 VDC when fully energized.Easy installation.
- Ambient temperature rating -40°F to +250°F, or 170° Fluid.
- Rated for use with fuel, air, and other media.
- Superior quality construction, corrosion resistant – solid brass, plated steel, anodized aluminum.
- All valves are date coded.
- Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown.
- Safety Rated
Warranty terms: 1 Year